|themes:||Authenticity & Tradition, Family Holidays|
|view:||Land view, Country view, Panoramic View|
Montecatini Terme 7 km, Golf (6 18-hole courses) 10 km away, Lucca 38 km, Pisa (airport), Florence and the coastline within 65 km, San Gimignano 70 km, Greve in Chianti 80 km , Siena 120 km, Rome (airport) 350 km
Villa Ann has been recently and tastefully restored preserving its original architectural features such as the ancient terracotta-tiled floors, the beautiful beamed ceilings and has been turned into a welcoming country house. The interiors are tastefully furnished with antique pieces, ancient doors, paintings, Persian carpets.
The outside areas offer a nice 2500-square-meter garden and a beautiful infinity private pool set in panoramic location. The property location allows easy access to Florence, Pisa, Lucca and the Versilia coastline area with large beaches, night-life and nice restaurants. A well-known architectural magazine, “Casa Antica” dedicated an article to this property.
- Bikes for rent
- Garden, terrace
- Air conditioning
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Mosquito nets
- Linen-towels change (upon request + extra charge)
- Baby bed (upon request + extra charge)
- Wellness servises (upon request + extra charge)
- Maid service
- Cooking classes with extra charge
- Baby sitting (upon request + extra charge)
- Extra bed (upon request + extra charge)
- 3 ensuite bathrooms with jacuzzi shower and bathtub.
- 1 double sofa bed
- 3 bedrooms with double beds ensuite bathrooms
- 1 bedroom with twin beds ensuite bathroom
We are currently preparing our Deals.
You are requesting more information about Villa Ann.
In case of cancellation please consider that there is no refund.
A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required upon reservation.
Full payment is due four weeks prior to arrival date.