Elite Villa Holidays in Exquisite Private Villa Rentals.
Nuzzled in the gracious nature and the abundant natural beauty the spectacular region of Campania, Italy, is a prestigious holiday destination for yacht excursions and elite villa holidays in exquisite private villa rentals.
The luxury Villas in Campania embrace the splendor of Italian refinement and opulent luxury ensuring a stay of grand quality and optimum comfort. Known for its astonishingly beautiful landscapes, the volcanic massifs, the emerald bays, the secluded coves, the spectacular coastline, the fertile plains and fruit orchards, the fascinating hidden history, the rich culture and exuberant cuisine, Campania, Italy, is a premier holiday destination filled with luxurious private holiday rentals for discerning travelers seeking the ultimate in high-end luxury and world class hospitality.
Alike other regions of Italy Campania is famous for its scrumptious cuisine and regional specialties including Calamaretti (ringed pasta that looks like slices of calamari, dyed with squid ink), Ditalini (small pasta tubes), Mostaccioli (similar to penne looking like mustaches) all served with delicious tomato sauces made with San Marzano tomatoes, the Authentic Neapolitan Pizza (Pizza Marinara, Margherita and Margherita extra (with water buffalo cheese)), Sfogliatelle (light & airy pastry filled with flavored ricotta cheese or almond paste, Struffoli (small balls of fried dough dipped in honey and served with citrus zest and almonds) as well as other exceptional traditional dishes.
High End Luxury Villas in Campania, Italy
Rich in culture, archeology, architecture and natural grandeur the Campania, region in the southwestern part of Italy is a favorable holiday destination for luxury villa holidays and prime vacations.
All luxury villas in Campania are situated in enviable locations offering the perfect starting point to explore this enchanting region of Italy endowed with astonishing natural beauty, stunning landscapes and historical and architectural marvels.
Some of the places and sites worth visiting while in Campania include:
- The Amalfi coast with the spectacular beaches,
- The picturesque town of Sorrento,
- The historic town of Benevento,
- The Solfatara volcano,
- The small fishing town of Pozzuoli,
- The elite ancient roman resort of Baia,
- Caserta (also known as the Versailles of Italy),
- The dramatic towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum,
- The scenic fishing village of Marina Grande,
- The islands of Capri, Ischia and Pocida,
- The gulfs of Naples, Salerno & Policasto,
- The Santa Maria Assunta church in Positano,
- Piazza Tazzo at Sorrento,
- The baths of Pompeii,
- Mount Vesuvius,
- Marina Piccola in Sorrento,
- The temple of Apollo in Pompeii.